Gepubliceerd op 17 januari 2019
Gezocht: Universitair docent Godsdienstpsychologie (15-2, Tilburg/Utrecht)
De Tilburg School of Theology (Tilburg University) is op zoek naar een Assistant Professor Psychology of Religion (0,4 – 0.5 FTE).
– Teaching Bachelor’s and Master’s courses (in Dutch and in English) in Utrecht and Tilburg;
– Doing research in the field of psychology of religion;
– Participating in the activities of the Department of Practical Theology and Religious Studies;
– Participating in the research programme “The Transformation of Religion in Late Modernity: The Case of New Catholicism”;
– Acquiring and developing contract education and contract research, and representing the own discipline in the Netherlands and abroad;
– Representing and stimulating the dissemination of knowledge of the own discipline within the media;
– Leading of and/or taking part in work groups, committees or project teams, both internally and externally, performing administrative duties and implementing management tasks that have been assigned.
Lees hier verder.
Bron: Tilburg University