Gepubliceerd op 29 januari 2020
Gezocht: Universitair docent (7-3, Leiden)
The Faculty of Humanities, Leiden Institute for Area Studies (LIAS), Centre for the Study of Religion (LUCSoR) is looking for an University Lecturer in the Cultural History of Christianity.
We welcome applications by scholars of religion with the ability to position Christianity in historical perspective, with sensitivity to socio-cultural context and local-global configurations, as well as an interest in linking the historical study of Christianity to contemporary, comparative, and theoretical issues in the study of religion. We seek candidates with the vision and enthusiasm to develop and maintain a distinguished research presence, while also being devoted to high-quality teaching and the running of the centre.
The work will consist of:
– Teaching at undergraduate and graduate levels, in lecture and seminar formats, and supervision of theses in the following programmes: BA Religious Studies, MA Religious Studies, Educational MA Religie en Levensbeschouwing, BA International Studies;
– Doing original research and regular dissemination of the results through appropriate channels;
– Supervision of PhD research;
– Acquisition of project funding;
– Representation of the field to external audiences and media;
– Administrative duties and active participation in the running of the centre.
Lees hier verder.