Gepubliceerd op 17 oktober 2020
Gezocht: PhD-kandidaat (1-12, Groningen)
The Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies offers a four year position to complete a PhD in Theology and Religious Studies. The PhD student will be enrolled in our Graduate School. The proposed dissertation project should complement the research profile of dr. Mònica Colominas Aparicio, who will be the supervisor. https://www.rug.nl/(…)as.aparicio/research
The position will be based in the Department of Christianity and the History of Ideas, which has expanded to consider also the intellectual history of Islam in the Mediterranean, with a focus on interreligious encounters. Other Department staff are engaged in the study of the history of Christianity from the Middle Ages to the present, the philosophy of religion, as well as religion in heritage, international relations, and popular culture, see https://www.rug.nl/(…)-philosophy-culture/.
The PhD candidate is expected:
– to have a thorough training in research skills
– to be fluent in English (both oral and written) and be able to carry out research in one or more languages (such as Arabic and Spanish)
– to be able and willing to work in an interdisciplinary environment
– to be able to finish the PhD thesis in four years
– to enjoy planning, taking initiative, and academic writing, and
– to have the desire to publish.
Lees hier verder.